Legal Question in Credit and Debt Law in Georgia

can i place a lien or file a civil suit against someone I provided a service to and they are not paying the final balance?

Asked on 7/23/09, 10:48 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Glen Ashman Ashman Law Office
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Without more information (such as what the debt is for, what eveidence exists about the debt, how old the debt is, how much the debt is, where the debtor is, etc) there is no way to respond to you.

Read more
Answered on 7/28/09, 11:23 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Credit, Debt and Collections Law questions and answers in Georgia

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

89033 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Credit, Debt and Collections Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now