Legal Question in Criminal Law in Georgia

My friend and I got a ride to a convenient store with 3 people I didnt know he knew them and said it was ok. We didnt know it but the driver and passenger had robbed the store two days prior so of course when we got there we were surrounded by police. These two guys had drugs, money , guns, EVERYTHING in the car, when the police started to surround us the passenger through a bag of pills in my lap, I put them in the cup holder, and told police what he did, these two men were charged with 17 felonies, but they are taking me to trial and are charging me with the pills, there were 3 other people in the car and I have no record these two are felons and have all 17 other felonies how in the world can they take me to trial for this and can they really convict me? This is crazy I am very worried

Scott Riddle Law Office of Scott B. Riddle, LLC

You should be worried. You are likely facing years in prison and a lifetime of being a convicted felon. To be blunt, if you were truly worried (and you should be) you would have already contacted the best criminal lawyer you can find and afford (even if you have to borrow money, get a second job) and have an appointment. The lawyer will tell you to stop talking to people and definitely stop posting details on the internet which can be used against you.

Lawrence Lewis Lawrence Lewis, P.C.

DO you plan on retaining an attorney, or just complaining about how unfair everything is. IF it goes sideways, you may be complaining for the next 15 years. See website for info on retaining the right attorney: http://www.lawrencelewispc.com/pages.php?go=pinfo&PID=38

Good luck

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Georgia