Georgia  |  DUI Law

I am presently on probation for reckless driving until I pay off my fine and do my community service. I was initially charged with a DUI but it was reduced to reckless driving as there was insufficient proof and I refused the breath test. I was told that I cannot not get in any trouble while on probation. I've kept my nose clean so far but yesterday on my way in to work I was pulled over by Cobb police for speeding. The officer was actually pretty decent. He pulled me doing 15 over but reduced it off the bat to only 11 over. He also told me that since it was only 11 over I would incur no points on my license and can just opt to pay the fine which is exactly what I plan on.

My question is this: should I notify my PO since this is only a moving violation and maybe something she may never be made aware of to begin with? I have a meeting with her this Monday August 12. If I can pay the fine before meeting with her will that effect the outcome? What is the most likely scenario to come of this? Most of all what is my best course of action? Thanks in advance