Georgia  |  Elder Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 3/22/13, 5:24 am

If a parent dies and there is no will one sister lives in ma. And the only other sister/sibling lives in dead parents house in georgia. Sister in Ma. Is poor and can not afford attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search