Legal Question in Family Law in Georgia

I have a 2 year old daughter I gave temporary guardianship over to when she was 7 months old to get on my feet. I have tried to retain custody back to no avail. the people who have her will not allow me to visit. I didn''t get to see her on her last birthday. I have another daughter who is 2 months old now. I don''t have much money but i will make payments. I just want my child back. She needs her mother and sister.

Phillip M. Cook Cook Legal Services, LLC

When you say you tried to retain custody back to no avail, what does that mean? I would STRONGLY recommend that you hire a Georgia family law attorney to assist you in the process of reinstating your parental rights.

Best of luck.*****The above is for informational purposes only and does not create an attorney-client privilege.******

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Georgia