Georgia  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/28/13, 11:31 am

What do you do when my name is on the deed and mortgage only. And ex wife has exclusive rights to the house? Divorce papers say within three years we split difference mortgage goes in forecloser profit or loss. Does not say anything after the three years what happens and who is obligated to pay.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search