Georgia  |  Family Law

I have a legal question that I need answered, but I need to know if you really answer legal questions for free. I only have $5.34 to my name and can afford to pay to pay to have the question answered. If you can't answer my question for free then can you refer me to some kind of law hotline that can answer my question for free.

My boyfriend and I have a 6 month old baby girl and the situation between him and I are bad and I would like to move back to Pennsylvania where we both are from and be near family. I just need to know if I am able to leave the state of Georgia with my daughter since my boyfriend and I are not married. I have spoken to his family and mine and they both are on my side and are willing to come and help me move back home. My daughter comes first and I can't keep her in this situation.