Georgia  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 3/20/13, 10:09 pm

I have been married 12 years and have two children. I am a stay at home mom and have been the entire time my husband and I have been together. He currrently moved out of the marital home and move in with another woman. He has stop paying the bills and he took the vehicle I was driving. We had two vehicles but the woman he is dating didn't have a vehicle so he gave her the one i was driving. I am seeking employment but it has been hard without having a work history. I know I need to retain a attorney but I can't afford one. Family members are helping raise money for a attorney. Is there anything I can do to get some type of emergency support from my husband?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search