Georgia  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/16/13, 5:47 pm

I am recently divorced and my ex has residential custody of my children in Georgia. Part of our custody agreement states that either parent will have the unobstructed ability to telephone communication ( providing calls are made at a reasonable hour) with the children. This agreement was finalized last month. Since then, my ex has had my son's cell phone turned off and she has changed her number. She is also active duty military. My question is two fold: My son ( 13 years old) recently visited and expressed to me his desire to live with me. He is the middle child between my daughter and his half brother and he feels very much neglected. What, if any, recourse do I have to obligate her to not interfere with my ability to communicate with my children and what can I do to have the residential custody of my son revisited?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search