Georgia  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/22/00, 12:58 am

refusal to sign

my spouce refuses to accept any divorce papers and refuses to sign anything pretaning to a divorce,how can i obtain a divorce?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

81 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search