Georgia  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 3/16/04, 10:49 am

Termation of Parental Rights

Is it possible to collect back child support (3yrs. worth @ $96.00 a week) and still make the biological father give up his parental rights? He hasn't had any contact with our 7 year old son in over 5 months; I have been remarried for 2 years and we have a son. My new husband is more of a father than the biological father ever thought about being we are afraid if something happened to me the court will make my son go live with his real dad. What should we do?


Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search