Legal Question in Immigration Law in Georgia

I am currently in the U.S. pending an EB-3 Based Green Card due to priority date not being available. MY fiance is in Canada on Student Visa. What is the best way and all ways to bring her to U.S. legally. ?

Asked on 3/16/13, 7:03 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Marlene Hemmings Marlene Hemmings, Attorney at Law
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Depending on your current, valid, non-immigrant visa status, you can get married abroad & she can then apply (at the U.S. Consulate in her home country) for whatever the dependent non-immigrant visa is, based on your status (such as H-4). Then, once your PD becomes current, you bot can adjust status together.

Read more
Answered on 3/16/13, 8:20 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in Georgia

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now