Georgia  |  Medical Malpractice

Legal Question

Asked on: 11/10/08, 10:39 am


can you refuse to be a part of a case and not do a deposition? A family not related to me dragging me into their case.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search