Legal Question in Medical Malpractice in Georgia

Medical Negligence

I was seen and treated by a physician and his physical therapist immediately following a car accident. I complained of headaches and neck pain. I was continually told I had a severe case of whiplash and that I would need approx. 6 weeks of therapy( exercises, chiropractic care, massages). This treatment actually went on for 7 months due to the constant pain I was having. After that, I was told by the dr that I had completed therapy, and therefore I discontinued therapy. 4 months later during my annual physical, my primary care physician ordered an MRI of my head and neck due to my complaints. ( this is not the same dr) I did not have whiplash; I have 4-5 herniated discs in my neck, I had an head injury called Empty Sella. a condition where spinal fluid enters and fills the area in brain that houses the pituitary gland causing it to flatten. Not only did the DR. neglect to inform me of my injuries, she really damaged my personal injury claim with the insurance company of the driver who hit me. I want to sue the doctor for negligence, and /or a refund of my 50k bill, and/or personal anguish, and/or the difference in monetary damages I would have received by the ins. company had my injuries been correctly and properly documented.

Scott Riddle Law Office of Scott B. Riddle, LLC

Re: Medical Negligence

What is your question? See an experienced medical malpractice lawyer.

Charles W. Field Charles W. Field, Attorney at Law

Re: Medical Negligence

It may be that you have a claim but that is impossible to say, based on just what you have posted. More facts and documentation are needed. Consult with a local attorney.

More Medical Malpractice Law questions and answers in Georgia