Legal Question in Medical Malpractice in Georgia

my kid has been taking a medication that required a MRI evry year to check for brain damage but he never had a MRI done and now we other doctors say he may have autism where his doctor he has been seeing has never mentioned it before so question is is there anything like a lawsuit that I can do?

Asked on 10/02/12, 8:13 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Scott Riddle Law Office of Scott B. Riddle, LLC
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Of course, you don't get a lawsuit and big check because your doctor did not mention something that your child "may" have (but apparently you do not know). A malpractice claim requires a medical expert opinion that a doctor acted negligently AND caused damages.

Read more
Answered on 10/05/12, 1:50 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Medical Malpractice Law questions and answers in Georgia

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88693 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Craig EpifanioCraig Epifanio, P.A.St Petersburg, FL
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now