Legal Question in Military Law in Georgia

I'm in the army reserves and I was wondering could I get medical benefits for a medical discharge? I have never been to basic training or ait but I have been with my unit for 1 year and 6 months and at my last drill while doing pt I got sick and I was hospitalized for 4 days and now I have to do physical therapy because my right side barely move. Also before this happen I was fine. My packet is going up toward the medical board what do I need to do?

Asked on 5/27/11, 12:43 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Glen Ashman Ashman Law Office
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You should alrady before filing have met with a lawyer that specializes in military law. You should be speaking with him and following his advice.

Read more
Answered on 5/28/11, 5:44 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Military Law questions and answers in Georgia

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88683 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Michael E. HendricksonAttorney & Counsellor at LawAlexandria,
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now