Georgia  |  Traffic Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/15/13, 4:30 pm

I was involved in an accident while driving with my permit. I was in my friends car and he was under 21, Which I know is illegal. When I was getting processed by the police, I was asked for my license. I gave my permit to him and told him it was class cp multiple times. When I got home I looked at the citation, but I was only charged with failure to yield at a green light and they had documented me as having my class C license. Should I contact the court system and try to correct it? or should I just pay the citation and not bring it up?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search