Hawaii  |  Immigration Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 4/29/04, 8:29 am

how can i immigrate from u.k. to florida

I desire to live and work in U.S.A. Florida is where I would like to live and work. I currently own a property in U.K. and have a disposable capital of 60,000. What would be the best way for me to immigrate to Florida. Also I have a friend who is a Amrican who owns property, and has several bussiness's who would like to sponsor me. Is this possible

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

130 Answers given in the last few hours.

8627 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search