Hawaii  |  Military Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/10/07, 3:37 am

Other than honorable discharge

Given this discharge was due to my behavoir when my mother passed away. I was offered no counseling or assistance.

Will this reason help me with an upgrade of my discharge.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search