Hawaii  |  Military Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/05/07, 5:21 pm


i am getting an oth with re 4 code for failing a drug test can i have that up graded to honorable ?i beat ther court martial because the guy who gave the drug test messed up many times before but at the admin sep i was found guilty.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search