Idaho  |  Immigration Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 11/06/13, 5:20 pm

If I change my fathers birthdate on my birth certificates will it affect my husbands immigration status?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search