Illinois  |  Immigration Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 4/10/12, 10:10 pm

i have a friend who in jail in texas, and he is illegal is their a way to get him out without him getting deported?

1 Answer

Answered on: 4/11/12, 7:51 pm by Adam Tracy

Thanks for the question. It depends - who is here illegally? Feel free to email me:

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

The Tracy Firm, Ltd. 800 W. Fifth Ave., Suite 201A Naperville, IL 60540

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

130 Answers given in the last few hours.

8627 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search