Illinois  |  Personal Injury

Legal Question

Asked on: 4/28/11, 8:41 am

A guy hit my car and caused damage to it. i no longer have the car because i couldnt afford to fix the car by myself. can i still sue him for the damages he caused to my car even tho i no longer have the car?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search