Illinois  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/01/13, 11:21 am

My boyfriend was charged with aggravated battery against a police office. There was no intent and the police reports show three different versions of the story. What motions can he file?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search