Illinois  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 1/15/13, 2:00 pm

I called a lawyer to inquire about a possible criminal case. The lawyer quoted me a fixed fee that he would required if I needed legal representation in court. I paid the fee and was supposed to be forwarded a retainer agreement. There were never any charges filed, so there was no court case. Now I can't get the lawyer to return my phone calls. How do I get a refund for the retainer?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search