Illinois  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 4/28/13, 9:56 pm

I am being charged with 2 counts of class 4 felony. Both are obtaining a controled substance by fraudalt means. What can I get from this? Never been in any trouble before. Not even a speeding ticket.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search