Illinois  |  Entertainment Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/21/13, 10:19 am

Can I sue someone for using my recorded voice without my consent on a music cd?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

130 Answers given in the last few hours.

8627 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search