Illinois  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 2/18/11, 1:38 pm

I have custody of my 2 children during the last year my son would go to his mothers when he didnt like what I said. but he never stayed there permantley . At the time I told my X if you feel that you shouldnt be paying child support for the time he was at your house then take me to court but she never did. Now hes 19 and in College and she wants a credit for any time he was at her house. I feel that shes not entitled to get anything back because she should of went to court back then if she felt she shouldnt be paying.. Thats just like I cant go back and get a child support increase for 2 years ago . Can you tell me what the Law is?

Sincerely ,

Dino V Saracco, Sr.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

130 Answers given in the last few hours.

8627 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search