Illinois  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/12/13, 11:44 am

My ex owes 570.00 in back child support , but I cannot afford an attorney. How do I go about getting him to pay ? The state will not go after him because the amount is too low.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search