Illinois  |  Immigration Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/02/12, 12:05 pm

My boyfriend's mother is telling people that I am with him so I can get pregnant and get a green card. What legal means do I have to prevent any false claims from being filed against me if she, or someone else, decides to alert authorities? Also, what kind of proof would immigration authorities need if they wanted to take action against me?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search