Legal Question in Personal Injury in Illinois

I chipped my front tooth eating a David's sunflower seed. It has taken a serious toll on my every day life. Are they responsible for fixing my tooth?

Asked on 11/01/13, 8:25 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Chen Kasher Chen Kasher
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

They could be. Here's what I would do:

1) Save the sunflower seed that caused your injury. Was there anything unusual about it? For instance, if it contained a piece of metal, that may be very problematic for them. If it was a typical sunflower seed, and you ate it in a manner that caused your injury, you will probably lose.

2) Request all of your medical records. Ask your dentist how much it will cost to fix the chipped tooth, and whether there is any other injury.

Retain an attorney to send them a demand letter and try to get you compensation.

Read more
Answered on 11/02/13, 6:53 pm
Charles Candiano Candiano Law Office
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

On your facts, there is simply no liability.

Read more
Answered on 11/03/13, 11:41 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Illinois

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88683 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Personal Injury Law and Tort Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Craig EpifanioCraig Epifanio, P.A.St Petersburg, FL
Adam LambertThe Law Office of Adam S. LambertNew Orleans, LA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now