Illinois  |  Real Estate Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/12/13, 11:12 pm

Hi my mom passed away and she gave the house to me and my 2 brothers as owners. However my other brother refused to sell the house in the meantime we have utilities to pay etc for this house. Can I quit claim myself and give my 2 brothers the house. I want peace of mine. Money is not everything.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search