Illinois  |  Wills and Trusts

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/26/13, 7:11 pm

My Mom has suffered a massive stroke and is home to die. She has a POA for her medical but not her financial. She signed over her real estate property to me over a year ago. My question is with there being five children, no will, what and who should be over her financial assets? Is it possible for any of the children to take in the COD to her financial institution and close out her accounts?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search