Illinois  |  Wills and Trusts

Legal Question

Asked on: 3/17/09, 11:06 am


My grandfather left me a trust which I have been receiving income from since the death of my mother in 1991. The investments are pretty conservative and the income should be higher in my opinion. I haven't pursued breaking the trust because I was told the judge could revoke the whole thing. My problem is that it is with Bank of America (since Continental Illinois Bank & Trust disolved) and I'm concerned it may not be there for my kids when I pass, given the recent problems of B of A. What can I do?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search