Legal Question in Workers Comp in Illinois

what if the IME said its ok to go back to work but my doctor saids im medically unable to work

Asked on 7/16/12, 10:52 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Mike Helfand
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

This is why you need a good lawyer. The case will have to go to trial and we will have to prove that your doctor is more credible. If you want our help call us at 312-346-5320.

Read more
Answered on 7/16/12, 11:20 am
Nima Taradji Taradji Law Offices
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You will need to challenge that finding by making the appropriate motions before the arbitrator along with the relevant evidence. If you don't have a lawyer, you stand no chance of getting anywhere.

Get yourself an attorney immediately or call my office.

Read more
Answered on 7/16/12, 12:05 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Workers' Compensation Law questions and answers in Illinois

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Workers' Compensation Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now