Legal Question in Workers Comp in Illinois

I had a work accident,I fell sprained my ankle and knee and also suffered a bad concussion. I was diagnosed with post concussion syndrome. I still have ringing in my ears and suffer from daily headaches. I have been released for light duty work,but not really myself yet. My question is even though I am back at work in a very limited capacity I only work maybe 20hrs a week due to the headaches. Am I still entitled to receive workers comp pay to cover not working full time?

Asked on 10/22/12, 7:56 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Mike Helfand
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Yes you are, it's called temporary partial disability. If you need our help e-mail your number or call us at (800) 517-1614.

Read more
Answered on 10/22/12, 7:59 am
Nima Taradji Taradji Law Offices
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Yes. You may also be entitled to other benefits. You should speak with a WC attorney ASAP. Although I do not do this sort of work I can put you in touch with a qualified attorney. Contact my office.

I hope this helps

Read more
Answered on 10/22/12, 8:22 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Workers' Compensation Law questions and answers in Illinois

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Workers' Compensation Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now