India  |  Admiralty Law

sir,my daughter had marrired last one year back,it is her love marriage in an temple at that time they both are majors.after one week we taken our daughter along with us. here our problem is there is no marriage registration and also there is no fourth party vitnes except temple pujari.but they taken all marriage photos , video caset and also the temple trust provided marriage certificate.the total marriage process completed according to hindu tredition.

1.this marriage is valid or not

2.we are planning to do another marriage to my daughter is there any legal problem.

3.i read in recent news paper each and every marriage is complessary must registerd. according to the central government norms.

4.it is not registerd and there is no fouth party evidence.now how can we do another marriage to my daughter plz sir provide me the best ways to escape from that problem.

5.if we do our daughter marriage in this situation by hiding this what happens.