Legal Question in Aviation Law in India

i have 20 lac of debt in various banks and i am retiring this year. i cannot pay for my loans and credit cards hereafter.i was paying my bills promptly till now and never been a defaulter.i want to go for a settlement with banks,but my request is rejected because i am not a defaulter.what can i do to talk to banks for a settlement as am insufficient to pay my deb fully.i want some discount to waive off the debt.how can i proceed?when i contacted lok adalat they say the same.when i am not a defaulter they cannot do anything.and when i called the customer care of the banks they also say the same.pls help me.

Seshadri Srinivasan www.lawconcern.com

You have to issue a lawyer notice to all the Banks with your proposed repayment plan and benefits you are entitled to under law.

helpdesk@lawconcern.com

More Aviation Law questions and answers in India