India  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/21/07, 9:02 pm

Gift Deed - Name of Property

In a mutual consent divorce, my spouse gifted a property to my minor child with me (the mother) as a guardian. Am I eligible to pay any tax for the same? Whose name do I register the house in for purpose of electricity and telephone bills - the minor child or the guardian? Whose name would the actual house be in for paying the house tax, etc

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search