India  |  Product Liability

Legal Question

Asked on: 3/13/13, 6:19 am

dear sir,

I am expecting a valuable answer from you.

my mother was married in 1975. my mother's father has 3 daughters and 2 sons.both are married before 1980. my grand father got a house. he got it from his father by partition in 1965. in 2003 my grand father made a settlement deed infavour of his one son. excepting his other son, wife and daughters. my grand father died in 2011. can my mother get a share in the property. till the house in my uncles enjoyment. he muted the documents in his name. is there any way to get share for my mother and my aunties.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search