Legal Question in Traffic Law in India

I was riding my bike without a helmet and police caught me and issued a challan. They took my driving license and told me to appear in court on a particular date. But due to some circumstanes i was not able to appear.

Now, i want to pay the challan and get my license back.

So please can you tell me the procedure of doing it.

Asked on 11/14/12, 10:49 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Go and enquire in the reffered court for the next date for ur case... as appear on that date and addmit that ur ready to pay the challan amount....

Read more
Answered on 11/16/12, 10:19 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Traffic Law questions and answers in India

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now