Legal Question in Family Law in Indiana

Hi, due to an alleged sexual abuse case for my kid, the police asked me to do a polygraph test yesterday. After the test, they told me that I did not pass the test and they told me that I must have lied. But in fact I did not. Should I just tell them that I did not lie although I failed the test? What consequence will I face if I just call them back and tell them I did not lie in the case? I truly cannot think of anything that I have lied.

Jay Rigdon Rockhill Pinnick LLP

Let me put this delicately. Stop talking, especially to the police. Get yourself into an attorney right away, as your actions may have already assured you will be convicted of a crime and imprisoned.

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Indiana