Indiana  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/25/13, 7:18 am

I filed for divorce in july and my husband signed the papers. It is about two weeks away from the 60 day waiting period when the judge signs off on the papers. My husband and I have decided to try counseling. Is there anyway to postpone the divorce to see if things can be worked out? If so what do I need to do?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search