Indiana  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/19/13, 3:35 pm

Can a man who has been convicted of sexual misconduct of a minor, and a reigistered sex offender, get custody of his son

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search