Indiana  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/09/13, 1:41 pm

married 18 years and my husband draws a pension check each month for the rest of his life and then I would get the check for the rest of mine. we got married in1995 and he retired in 1999. would I get a portion of the check .

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search