Legal Question in Immigration Law in Indiana

I was interviewed by USCIS last year march for my citizenship. Due to domestic violence that took place back in 2003, my case is still being investigated. A decision was not made. It has now been 1year and four months. What can I do?

Asked on 7/19/13, 10:51 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Marlene Hemmings Marlene Hemmings, Attorney at Law
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You can schedule an Infopass appointment to go to the local USCIS office & speak with an Officer about the status of your case. You can also hire an attorney to file a Mandamus in Federal Court, which would force USCIS to make a decision on your case immediately.

Read more
Answered on 7/19/13, 11:10 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in Indiana

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now