Indiana  |  Wills and Trusts

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/26/13, 8:25 pm

can a attorney and a family member change a will of a family member,(without talking or contacting the person the will made by) neither one is a poa of the family member.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search