Legal Question in DUI Law in Iowa

I have 2 first offense owi's, i received what should of been my 2nd offense and they charged me with a 3rd can i get that reduced to a 2nd

Asked on 9/15/12, 7:24 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Robert Luedeman solo practitioner
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Maybe you can if you plead guilty, but they are cumulative regardless of how they were disposed of. The first is the first, the second is the second regardless of whether it was pled down to a first and now you're on your third.

Read more
Answered on 9/22/12, 11:13 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Drunk Driving & DUI Law questions and answers in Iowa

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now