Legal Question in DUI Law in Iowa

1990 owi

I completed the school and paid the fines. but now after 20 years I cant get a dupclet drivers licenes because DMV say I didnt complet my stuff.My problem is I cant remember the school I went to to get proof

Asked on 11/20/07, 11:18 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Robert Luedeman solo practitioner
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Re: 1990 owi

The first place to start looking for proof of what you are looking for is to obtain a complete copy of the case file from the clerk of court. If it is not there, it is gone forever.

Read more
Answered on 11/20/07, 4:30 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Drunk Driving & DUI Law questions and answers in Iowa

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

89033 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now