Legal Question in Elder Law in Iowa

Can my mother in assisted living transfer her farm to me so that she doesn't lose it when/if she gets transferred to full care nursing home and can no longer afford the rent?

Asked on 5/23/12, 10:17 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Robert Luedeman solo practitioner
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Yes, if she transferred it more than five years before she goes into the nursing home.

Read more
Answered on 5/23/12, 2:19 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Elder Law questions and answers in Iowa

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now